Aero Precision AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver Special Edition: Freedom MFG # APAR148007 UPC # 815421020496
Aero Precision Special Edition: Freedom AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custome engraved American Flag graphic on the magwell of their popular AR15 Gen2 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model "FREEDOM" and "4JULY-XXXX" serial number range. Like all of their receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR15 components.
- Stripped AR15 Special Edition: Freedom Lower Receiver.
Why are the stars on the right?
- This is a commonly asked question with a simple answer - Always Forward, Never Retreat. Per Army Regulations 670-1, the U.S. flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that "the star field faces forward, or to the flag's own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer's right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward."
- Platform: AR15
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black
- Markings: Model "Freedom", "Cal Multi", Flag Engraving, 4JULY Serial Number
- Compatibility: Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Weight: 8.35oz
- Other: Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw